NOC partners with
Shop and Outfitters to bring you fly fishing guided trips and lessons in the
beautiful Smoky Mountains area of western North Carolina. Call us at
888-905-7238 to find out more or to book a
trip. The minimum age for all trips is 12.
- Trip prices include lunch, rods & reels and a reasonable number of flies.
There is an extra charge for waders if desired.
- North Carolina fishing licenses are not included and are required. NC
trout stamp is required for all trips except for the Great Smoky Mountains
National Park trips.
- Wear dark colored clothing and bring rain gear.
- Bring personal wading and fishing gear if you have it.
- Hats, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses and a camera are recommended.
Here is a link for more information about Fly Fishing
Title : Fly Fishing
Description : Home of the Internet's best fly fishing resources, find out
everything you want to know about fly fishing.